- Sectors IT Software / Software Services
- Posted Jobs 2
- Viewed 38
- Founded Since 1945
Wipro Limited is a group of companies that provides IT, consulting, and business process services. Based in Bangalore, Karnataka, it was demerged from its non-IT businesses in 2013 to form Wipro Enterprises.
Employees at Wipro Limited score their benefits at an average of 63/100, which includes Vision Insurance, PTO / Vacation policy, Dental insurance, health-related insurance, and wellness-related benefits.
Advantages of Wipro in India
- Sick leave payment. 526 employees.
- Paid leave 353 employees.
- Life Insurance / Disability. 294 employees.
- Casual attire / atmosphere. 233 employees.
- Education / training / tuition / certification reimbursement. 201 employees.
- Cellphone. 131 employees.
- Flex-Time / Flexible Schedule. 123 employees.
|Senior Project Engineer||Range:₹415k – ₹1m||Average:₹652,938|
|Project Manager, (Unspecified Type / General)||Range:₹538k – ₹2m||Average:₹1,208,194|
|Team Leader, IT||Range:₹456k – ₹2m||Average:₹989,480|
|SAP Consultant||Range:₹299k – ₹1m||Average:₹643,956|