Haryana Police Syllabus pdf and HSSC police SI/constable Exam Pattern
The Aspirants those who applied for the Haryana Police Job vacancies can download the Syllabus from this sarkariResultinfo.net Page. Click on the following given link for Haryana Police Syllabus pdf 2020 pdf to download easily the Syllabus. However, referring to the Haryana Police Syllabus pdf is important for the Aspirants. So, click below to get the complete list of topics for Haryana Police Syllabus pdf 2020 here.
||Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Name of the Post
||Male Constable (5000)
|Female Constable (1000)
|Sub Inspector Male (400)
|Total (6400 Posts)
|Haryana Police Exam Date 2020
General Knowledge & Current Affairs for Haryana Police Syllabus pdf
- History of India (Haryana mostly) & its Adjacent Countries
- Economical Scenario
- Constitution of India & State Administration
- Political series of Country Five-Year Plan
- Contribution of Haryana in the National Movement.
- Similarities and differences
- Arithmetical computation and other analytical functions
- Venn diagrams
- Relationship concepts
- Ability to observe and distinguish patterns etc.
- Number Systems
- Ratio & Proportion
- Profit & Loss
- Simple & Compound Interest
- Time & Work
- Time & Distance
- Tables & Graphs, etc.
- Scientific methodology concepts, principles, and techniques
- Life sciences (Biology)
- The earth/space sciences, technologies, etc.
- History/ Facts of Agriculture
- Fruits & Vegetable
- Crop Production
- Irrigation and Damage
- Weed/Pests Control
- Types of Crops
- Soil & Land
- Plantation and Deforestation etc.
- Importance of animal
- Livestock farming
- Animal Nutrition and nutritional importance
- Animal breeds
- Diseases and symptoms in animals etc.
HSSC Haryana Police Constable/SI exam pattern 2020
||No. Of Questions
- The exam questions will be of Objective type questions.
- Each correct answer carries 0.8 marks.
- The exam paper will be in both English & Hindi.
- Minimum 10 questions are expected from the Computer Awareness section.
Physical Fitness and Endurance Test- Physical Screening Test (PST)
- After qualifying in the written exam this Physical screening test will be taken only.
- Physical Screening Test is only qualifying in nature.
- Only those applicants who are qualified in all the standards of PST(Physical Test) will be allowed to take part in the further selection procedure test.
Physical Measurement Test (PMT)
||170 CM (General category)
||83 to 87 CM with an expansion of 4 CM (minimum)
|168 CM (eligible reserved categories)
||81 to 85 CM with an expansion of 4 CM (minimum)
||158 CM (General category)
|156 CM (eligible reserved categories)
[ Click here for Haryana Police Syllabus pdf and HSSC police SI/constable Exam Pattern pdf download ]
- Physical Measurement Test is qualifying in nature.
- Those applicants who fail in PMT(Physical test) will be removed from the next process.
- For many more details, you need to visit the official website.