Your role and responsibilities for Application Developer: DBMS jobs in IBM:
- Performance Tuning of Oracle Database.
- Analyze AWR, ADDM, ASH and provide an analytical report
- Oracle RAC and Data Guard for managing OLTP environments.
- Responsible for database architecture, proposing solutions on critical issues with risk assessment.
- Manage major events and provide periodic updates on the bridge
Essential technical and professional expertise for Application Developer: DBMS jobs in IBM
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in Oracle database administration
Solid understanding on RAMN backup and recovery. Analytical ability to advise on business needs
- Experience in scripting language – Open
- Familiar with AIX / Linux environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- You love creative environments that use agile methods to stimulate creative design thinking and find new ways to develop with cutting-edge technologies
- An ambitious person who can work under his direction with agreed goals/targets and constructive approach
- The comfortable person with the ability to manage change and proven time management
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, contribute to team effort by meeting related outcomes as needed
- Updating technical knowledge by participating in academic workshops, reviewing publications
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.