Skills: Java developer
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka, IN
Job Category: Technology
- As a site reliability engineer, your role is to ensure that the Payments 6553365533 platform runs efficiently and more reliably, accommodating our appetite for rapid and frequent change requests. You will try to have a complete understanding of our platform, its functions and dependencies, code and configuration.
- Actively engages in the entire lifecycle (installation, design, development, testing, deployment, operation, monitoring and refinement) of systems and services
- Monitoring, measurement and maintenance of our infrastructure and platform availability and health
- Manage incidents / problems, implement fixes and resolve systemic issues with stakeholders and identify and implement solutions to restore productivity
- Advocate for changes that improve overall platform health and performance
- Always look for opportunities to automate and build and maintain CICD pipelines
- 3 years 6553365533 experience managing container management platforms (Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS, GKE etc.).
- 3 years 6553365533 experience in both construction and maintenance of CI / CD pipelines via Bamboo / Jenkins / any other equipment
Strong experience in using and configuring monitoring tools (splunk, neuralic, etc.) for alerts
- Experience with Atlassian suits (bamboo, bitbucket, cumin, confluence, etc.) will be an added advantage.
- Good handson knowledge in shell scripting 65533h Good handson knowledge of database (Oracle 65533V should be an added benefit to any other noSQL database 65533V)
- Prior experience of working as a Java developer would be an added advantage.
- Prior experience in working with enterprise applications with integration points such as MQ, Kafka, Solace, etc. will be an added advantage.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.virtusa.com.