Skill: Java Architect
Job Description About Associate Architect
Skill: Java Architect
Ready to put together your technology understanding and visionary nature to create on a daily basis? You will work closely with a diverse suite of customers and a team that cares about your development. Punyasutra is waiting for you!
As a Java Architect, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design, and manage a wide range of innovative projects. Our portfolio of applications spans _______ (insert a sample of customer systems – electronic support, call/problem management, CRM, industry-based, etc.) Sound like fun? read on.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
Harnessing your deep technical knowledge to lead projects that design, develop, and optimize business processes across multiple systems.
Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
Matrix team of developers, collaborators, and customers to solve problems.
Time and budget management.
Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support customizations, features, and functions.
Managing the migration of applications and data to internal and external clouds, as well as the Microsoft architecture.
Evaluation of open source and vendor products.
Qualification need for this Job:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 7 years software development experience.
- 5 years experience in software development using J2EE.
- At least 5 years of experience in full lifecycle delivery of complex systems including requirements, design, manufacture, testing and deployment / delivery.
- Confident Problem Solver and Communicator.
- Strong attention to detail. Resourceful
- Performed cross-functional team player.
- Experience managing project time and budget.
- Ability to pick up new information, transfer deadlines and assure process.
- Proven experience using ___________ (software / systems specific to the client / situation)
- Prior experience of building Internet platforms from the ground up. Understanding microservices patterns and architecture, enterprise design and industry best practices.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java.
- Experience with Ajax would be a plus. Oracle SQL Knowledge preferred.
- Experience with building messaging, event-driven architecture.
- Experience with multiple database platforms.
Experience with high volume, mission-critical applications.
About Virtusa Company:
Teamwork, Quality of Life, Professional, and Personal Development: Values that make a virtuous avatar proud. When you join us, you join a team of 21,000 people globally who care about your development – one that will help you with us throughout your career in exciting projects, opportunities, and state of the art technologies. Wants to work together.
Great mind, great potential: It all comes together in virtuosa. We value collaboration and our company’s team environment and aim to provide great minds with new ideas and dynamic space to promote excellence.
Virtusa was founded on the principles of equal opportunity for all and is therefore based on race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nonqualified physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran or other But does not discriminate. Any other basis covered by appropriate legislation. All employment is decided on the basis of merit, qualification, and occupational requirement.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.virtusa.com.