skill:- Network and communication
Number of Positions: 10
Expiry date: 20/09/2020
Job Description for Associate Network Architect Job
- Networking: Data center network equipment for leaf and spine routers, TOR and BOR switches from major vendors (Cisco, Juniper N) and SDN controllers ACI. Very good hands on TCP / IP, routing, switching, network security, NAT / PAT. Firewall, Network Hardware / Software (iOS XR, Nexus, IOS, FX OS) .uring site IPSEC VPN, Remote Access VPN, GRE, switching: VLANs, STP, Rapid PVST, Inter VLAN Routing, HSRP VTP, Trunking, Etherchannel, Virtual Port Channel (VPC), Cisco Nexus Switching (5K). Development and operation of infrastructure for network function virtualization in Operations DT¿s Data Center. , Datacenters.
- Hands-on Host for Deployment and Operation of Red Hat Linux / CentOS, Ubuntu and Docker container.
- Virtualized Infrastructure Manager (Cisco VIM OpenStack).
- Accountable for the set up, management and support of ac datacenter tools and virtualization functionality. Design and lab operations support (2D lines) for IT and network infrastructure, storage and SDN controllers.
- Verification of new devices (hardware and software). Meet predefined customer standards. IT Hardware: x86 Server Architecture.
- Hypervisers (KVM), Acceleration Technologies (SR IOV) Solutions Storage: Solutions for Safe Storage including High Availability Concepts. concepts CloudOS: Opensource and Commercial Solutions OpenStack
To apply for this job please visit careers.techmahindra.com.