Established in 1996, Nagarro began as a dream of a few friends who wanted to create a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation via technology” initiatives rather than routine IT operations. Today we are more than 6500 experts across more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Allgeier SE.
At Nagarro, you can look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments, while collaborating with world class technologists. The versatile environment here helps foster fresh perspectives and enables you to deliver high quality code. There will be ample opportunities provided for skill upgradation to accelerate your professional and personal development.
WHAT MAKES YOU A GOOD FIT FOR THIS ROLE:
- 9-12 years of eCommerce architecture and development experience
- 4+ years of experience on the Hybris platform
- In-depth knowledge of the Hybris platform and the out of the box capabilities and components.
- Experience in CMS, B2B/B2C with expertise in building scalable, high performing and robust internet applications
- Experience and mastery of cloud enabled services / applications
- Expertise in architecture & development application and platform components based on SOA architecture
- Experience working with multiple levels of skillsets Expert in creating solution architecture documents and being able to present them to technical and non- technical audiences
- Proficient in communicating and driving technology solutions that support business objectives
- Ability to work effectively and manage partnerships with all areas and members of the business as well as all levels of the organization. Excellent analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and prioritization skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills in different disparate technologies and environments
- Enthusiastic about different areas of work and exploring new technologies
- Clarity of thought and strong communication skills to effectively pitch solutions
- Ability to explore and grasp new technologies
- Mentoring your team members in projects and helping them keep up with new technologies
- Empowering the team members to be solution providers and enable a flat environment where everyone’s point of view is considered and feedback is encouraged
WHAT ARE YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Understanding the client’s business use cases and technical requirements and be able to convert them in to technical design which elegantly meets the requirements
- Mapping decisions with requirements and be able to translate the same to developers
- Identifying different solutions and being able to narrow down the best option that meets the client’s requirements
- Defining guidelines and benchmarks for NFR considerations during project implementation
- Writing and reviewing design document explaining overall architecture, framework, and high-level design of the application for the developers
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects like extensibility, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFRs, etc., and ensure that all relevant best practices are followed
- Developing and designing the overall solution for defined functional and non-functional requirements; and defining technologies, patterns, and frameworks to materialize it
- Understanding and relating technology integration scenarios and applying these learnings in projects
- Resolving issues that are raised during code/review, through exhaustive systematic analysis of the root cause, and being able to justify the decision taken
- Carrying out POCs to make sure that suggested design/technologies meet the requirements
To apply for this job please visit nagarro.taleo.net.