Job Description for Associate Principal Engineer Job
Associate Principal Engineer (Java Full Stack)
10 to 12 years of experience
Founded in 1996, Ngoro started as a dream of some friends who wanted to build a company with a difference – a company that focused on “strategic differentiation through technology” initiatives rather than regular IT operations. Today we have more than 6500 specialists in more than 20 countries. Together we form the global services division of Munich-based Alzier SE.
In the cities, you look forward to a work culture that is dynamic and non-hierarchical. You will be given opportunities to add value to challenging and complex assignments by collaborating with world-class technologists. The versatile environment here helps promote fresh approach and enables you to deliver high-quality code. Sufficient opportunities will be provided for skill upgrades to accelerate your professional and personal development.
What makes you a good fit for Associate Principal Engineer Job:
- Experience in SOA based architecture, web services (Apache / CXF / JAXWS / JAXRS / SOAP / REST)
- Experience in CI / CD DevOps – Jenkins / Doktor / Unstable, Cloud – AWS Unit Testing, Performance Tuning,
Hands-on experience of RDBMS like SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in using Profiler Tools (JProfiler / JMeter)
- Good understanding of UML and design patterns
- Additional skills: knowledge of ESB, NoSQL databases (Hadoop / Cassandra / MongoDB), experience with mobile, SaaS, and cloud-based development.
- Strong problem-solving skills in various disparate technologies and environments
- Enthusiastic about different areas of work and discovering new techniques
- Clarity of ideas and strong communication skills for effectively pitch solutions
- Ability to explore and understand new technologies
Involve your team members in projects and help them keep up with new technologies
- To make team members a solution provider and enable a flat environment where everyone’s viewpoints are considered and feedback is encouraged.
what are your responsibilities for Associate Principal Engineer Job:
- Writing and reviewing great quality code
- Must be able to understand the customer’s business use cases and technical requirements and convert them into a technical design that meets the requirements elegantly
- Decide on mapping with requirements and be able to translate the same for developers
- Identifying various solutions and narrowing down the best option that meets customer needs
- Defining guidelines and benchmarks for NFR considerations during project implementation
- Writing and reviewing design documents explaining the overall architecture, design and top-level design of the application for developers
- Reviewing architecture and design on various aspects such as architecture, scalability, security, design patterns, user experience, NFR, etc. and ensuring that all relevant best practices are followed.
- Develop and design holistic solutions for defined functional and non-functional requirements; And defining technology, patterns and frameworks to define it
- Understanding and applying these learning in related technology integration scenarios and projects
- Resolving issues raised during code/review, through thorough systematic analysis of root cause, and being able to justify the decision taken
- Conducting POCs to ensure that the design/technologies meet the requirements
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
To apply for this job please visit nagarro.taleo.net.