The responsibilities for Business Analyst Jobs
- Understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raise clarification with stakeholders.
- Give knowledge transfer to the development team on functional specifications.
- Train developers on functional concepts and solve functional problems encountered.Serves as SPOC for business requirements and represents the end-user in the development team.
- Responsible for authentication of product releases prior to user acceptance and conduct functional testing.
- Encourage best practices and implement them in the team – responsible for functional product quality.
- Understand agile practices (daily scrum, iterative planning, retrospective, test-driven, model storm) and follow the same.
- Set priority on the work product according to agreed iteration goals.
- Work effectively with other members of the team by sharing best practices.
Key Job Description for Business Analyst Jobs
- Ensure business requirements capture and drive analysis independently and autonomously. Business requirements aligned with overall business objectives. Analysis of business requirements based on the priority given by the PO. Study the impact of business requirements advising on options, risks, and costs. Help the PO and team to record requirements in detailed stories. translation requirements into functional specification documents / BRD’s. Help PM in creating artifacts like project schedules, business case, etc.
- Ensure the functional design of the product given by the team. Supporting team knowledge on the business processes with the help of P.O. Research to determine whether solutions currently exist within or outside the business unit
- Motivate the team to discover optimal functional solutions and facilitate related activities. Understand technical barriers and participate in product design. Prepare design options for PO decision after team consultation.
- Ensure the functional quality and production stability of the product. Analyze functional change impacts on current production SLA and OLA. Contribute to BDD activities by providing user scenarios. Definition of functional testing strategy and contribute to functional testing activities. Contribute to deployment through functional pre-requisite and post-deployment checks. Contribute to the team’s functional support activities. Contributing to users to change management (on-line help, training) led by PO
- Support team members in their functional activities. Functionally train new joiners and team members on the product. Help team members resolve their functional issues. Demonstrate a solid understanding of the capital market domain and IB concepts. Ability to run the team to deliver independent functional studies. Ensure integration of the product into IS with functional architects. Analyze the impact of product design on IS functional architecture. Understand and take into account technical architecture constraints. Contribute with the functional architect in implementation options within IS
Profile required for Business Analyst Jobs
- 4-7 years of relevant experience required.
- A clear understanding of the software development life cycle and process-oriented.
- Strong fundamentals in investment banking and capital markets
- Knowledge in compliance or regulatory projects is a big plus.
Knowledge of end-to-end flow between FO-MO-BO
- Exposure to agile methodology with capturing requirements using use cases and facility driven methods.
- Experience in identifying and executing test strategies, test planning, and functional test cases.
- Experience in preparing and conducting functional review and training sessions.
- Experience in SQL is a must.
- Ability to work with customers and cross-location teams to establish and maintain a consistent delivery.
- The ability to work closely in a team environment is highly recommended.
- Worked on at least one project with a minimum duration of 12 months.
To apply for this job please visit socgen.taleo.net.