B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degree (CSC, Electronics), B.E
Eligibility for Business Associate jobs in Cognizant:
B Sc, B Com, Relevant Diploma Degree (CSC, Electronics), B.E.
Business / Customer
- Understand and articulate complex problems related to specific technology.
- Provide business development support by assisting in recommendations of RFP / RFI response drafting, presentation, collateral creation and formulation. Support presenters and create marketing collaterals such as case studies and capability decks.
- Capture and present the project’s capabilities to potential customers in a way that exposes Cognizant Solutions’ unique sales proposition.
- Interfaces with community networks to sustain technology competition.
- Work with the client team to address escalation.
- Implement change requests and engineering tasks.
- Lead technical discussion in customer governance calls.
- Interaction with user / customer / first-level management.
Project / Process for Business Associate jobs in Cognizant.
- Handling specific technologies within projects.
- Contribute to HLD, LLD, implementation and test plans.
- Participate in technical audits.
- To identify opportunities for automation, standardization and stabilization of the environment.
- Understand technical requirement and translate into design.
- Coordinate with the COE for key TIP initiatives and implementation of the same.
- Prepare / update / review run books / SOPs / knowledge articles on specific technology areas.
- Plan and implement the change process and change the implementation and standardize the change process.
- Contribute to reducing cod by performing the following:
- Left Shift,.
- Identifying and running CSI and automation initiatives.
- Prepare templates, checklists, and guidelines on due diligence, change, and Katie.
People / team.
- Enabling L1 / L2 team members to enhance their skill sets.
- To impart technology training within the academy and/or project group for technology/equipment.
- Participate in recruitment and act as a friend to the new hire.
Support continued boarding efforts through further increasing contributions to team building.
- Contribute to knowledge management activities by creating case studies, technical artifacts and reference architectures related to your technical domain.
Must have skills
iSeries / AS400 Administration
HP – Unix Administration
RedHat Linux Administration
Employee Status: Contractor
Innings: Day Job
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.