- Experience in software / functional / system configuration, integration, and testing
- Experience in software development / C ++ / C # and COM related testing and likes to work in project configuration / integration.
- Experience in automated train supervision / central control center/train management system/signaling principles
- Ability to understand complex systems with real-time behavior, client/server applications (Windows, OPC) and distributed databases (XML, SQL) and applicable configurations
- Integration specifies test objectives, designs test cases, develops test procedures (test files and scenarios), and ensures requirements vs. traceability according to requirements planning.
- Knowledge of Windows (2K, XP, Win7), MS Office Tools
Knowledge of OOP concepts, scripting (install shield / VB / VBA) OPC, XML, SQL and Networking Fundamentals is desirable.
- Ability to implement internal processes required for ATS integration
- C ++ / C #
- Xml, sql
- Windows, opc
To apply for this job please visit www.capgemini.com.