Required Skills for C/C++ developer Job:
- MSEE / CS with 6+ years of experience in software development, or BSEE / CS with 6 years of experience in software development.
- Solid knowledge of CPU architecture for C/C++ developer Job
- Experienced ups, writing and debugging device drivers with boards
- Flow in day-to-day development and designing (architectural designing) on Linux OS environment
- Deep understanding of Linux and network resource management
- Experience with CPU / memory management / IO and virtualization technologies
- Understanding of robust OS fundamentals, data-paths, and performance/space tradeoffs on distributed platforms.
- Solid networking (TCP / IP, layer 2) knowledge is a requirement
- Strong programming skills in C / C ++, Python, and shell script.
- Strong problem-solving skills and debugging failures to root cause
- Must have a solid understanding of SW quality and processes.
Highly Desired Skills C/C++ developer Job:
- Experience with DPDK library, data acquisition (DAQ) library and vector packet processing (VPP)
- Experience with Intel Quick Assist Technology (QAT)
- Crypto functionality, experience with TLS / SSL
- Data-path throughput enhancement experience
- Experience with peripheral interfaces (USB, I2C, SPI, high-speed serial I / F)
- Experience working on open-stack deployment and debugging is a big plus
- Familiarity or hands-on experience with dockers or other container services is a big plus
- Knowledge of security technologies – firewalls, IPS, and web security.
- Cisco Products and NXOS, iOS Knowledge Assistant.
- Device driver and kernel module development.
- Agile software development experience.
what will you do in Cisco for C/C++ developer Job
- Responsible for developing new platforms and platform capabilities for next-generation security platforms, a market leader in security products and technologies for Cisco.
- Work closely with developers and product management teams at various stages such as starting from product concept to customer reach
- Is highly motivated and passionate to learn and contribute to the team and can do business “attitude”
- Develop large-scale systems that run complex code in high-bandwidth environments
- Strong communication skills, confirmation of teamwork, and ability to challenge high priority tasks.
- Troubleshoot and resolve software faults in components that range from kernel modules to applications
- Work closely with a cross-functional team and drive/collaborate with other technical leaders/software engineers on system / functional design and architecture of new features
- Provide technical guidance and leadership to mentors and engineers
- Write a specification document and drive sign-off
- Reviewing and signing documents of requirements
- Dedication to Quality: The ability to ensure and commit to a higher-than-normal level of quality in times of market pressures
- Present technical concepts/solutions to internal and external stakeholders