C++ Developer Senior Consultant Description:
- You will use continuous delivery practices to deliver high-quality software as well as give value to end customers as soon as possible.
- You will work in collaborative, value-driven teams to create innovative customer experiences for our customers
- Build mass distributed systems out of microservices
- You will apply the latest technology thinking from our technology radar to solve client problems
- Make efficient use of DevOps tools and practices for creating and deploying software
- You will or will lead a whole cycle of software consulting and distribution to deployment and everything in between.
- You will act as a mentor to less-experienced peers through both your technical knowledge and leadership skills
- Advocate for the best development concepts, e.g. Scalable Architecture for Embedded Systems
- Advise our customer teams on new industry trends and emerging technologies
- Develop testing strategy embracing hardware in the loop
- You have to work on system programming
Here’s what we’re looking for C++ Developer Senior Consultant:
- Ability to design software architecture for codebases running on embedded systems
- Interest in working in cross-functional teams, collaborating closely with developers and designers
- Programming experience with C, C ++
- You can write high-quality, well-tested code efficiently and you’re comfortable with object-oriented programming
- Presence in the external tech community: You constantly share your engagement with others through speaking engagements, contributions to open source, blogs and more.
- Comfortability with Agile methods, such as Extreme Programming (XP), Scream and / or Kanban
- You enjoy influencing others and always advocate for technical excellence by being open to change when needed.
- You are ready and able to visit customer sites to solve your business problems
- You are flexible in ambiguous situations and can face challenges from many perspectives
- Bonus points if you have knowledge of cloud technology like AWS, Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
To apply for this job please visit www.thoughtworks.com.