Kaushal Java Developer
- Interested in a full-cycle development role working with a diverse suite of customers and a team that cares about your development? Join Virtusa!
- As a Java developer, you will have the opportunity to tap into your knowledge to develop, design and manage a wide range of innovative projects.
Day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- To use their in-depth technical knowledge to design, develop and optimize business processes across multiple systems. Developing detailed technical analysis and design specifications based on functional requirements.
- Collaborating with fellow developers and customers to solve problems.
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support customizations, features and functions.
- Migrating to internal and external clouds as well as microservices architecture.
- Evaluation of open source and vendor products.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field or equivalent professional experience.
- 3 years software development experience.
- 3 years of experience in software development using J2EE.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in full life cycle delivery of complex systems including requirements, design, manufacture, testing and deployment.
- Confident problem solver and communicator.
- Great. Strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated cross-functional team player.
- Prior experience building Internet platforms from the ground up. Understanding microservices patterns and architecture, enterprise design, and industry best practices.
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Expert level experience designing and building REST and SOAP web services using Java.
- Experience with Ajax would be a plus. Oracle SQL Knowledge preferred.
- Experience with messaging, event-driven architecture.
- Experience with multiple database platforms.
- Experience with high-volume, mission-critical applications.
- Experience-built delivery systems on the Internet scale.
- Experience working in a fast paced delivery environment.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and time management skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
To apply for this job please visit virtusa.taleo.net.