JOB DESCRIPTION for Front End Engineer Job
Responsibility for Front End Engineer Job at Amazon:
- Use technology to solve difficult user interfaces and front-end engineering problems; While applying all appropriate techniques, UX patterns and best practices
- Work closely with software engineers, designers, and product managers to deliver features and new solutions to your customers
- Participate in the discussion on team planning, design, scooping and prioritization
- Take defined software and UX design and convert it to working code using AngularJs and React
- Develop front-end applications that are ready for production, maintenance, streamlined, and testable
- Constantly improve support campaigns in development, testing, code maintenance, testing, and product performance.
- Help the team stay on track with rapid growth in user experiences
- Experience with object-oriented design
- 2+ years of professional experience with front-end, web or mobile
- MS in Computer Science or Engineering field
- Efficiency in testing front-end applications and automated browser testing.
- Proven production systems based on the basic principles of computer science such as algorithm design, complexity analysis, data structures, distributed systems, and object-oriented design.
- Experience communicating with users, scientists, product managers, stakeholders, and other technical teams to gather requirements, describe product features, technical designs, and product strategy.
- Demonstrated passion for improving user experience design and usability.
Related Jobs: C/C++ Developer job in Cisco
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.