Important responsibilities Front End Engineer Jobs in Amazon in Bengalurus:
- You own what you and your team make.
- You work with your team to invent, design, and build software that is stable, performing, secure, and usable. You work on feature ideas with customers, designers, product managers, stakeholders, and peers.
- You speed up the implementation of UX features by early detection and mitigation of design risks.
- You view your interface creations from the customer’s perspective.
- You are proficient in visual layout and rendering technologies (eg, accountability, device/browser support, progressive enhancement, interaction fluidity) and know that it is suitable for creating beautiful drawbacks.
- You understand how to create, package, deploy and distribute your code and supporting assets (eg, images, fonts) to the user. You optimize the distribution of code and assets to the customer (eg, using CDN, caching, compression).
- When you introduce dependency and efficiency with the use of resources, you are prudent (for example, application effects on memory and CPU, as appropriate, respecting the customer’s devices, etc.).
- The fast-growing Iron Mountain team today has members in Bangalore, Seattle, and New York, and is truly global in spirit like the advertising business!
What is Amazon Advertising?
- Amazon advertising is a set of tools offered to advertisers – sellers, sellers, authors, publishers, and more – to increase the visibility of their PR.
Related Job: Software Engineer Internship in Microsoft
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.