Java / J2EE / html / css / api / microservices / db2
Your role and responsibilities for Full Stack Application Developer Job
As a full stack application developer, you will design and integrate complex application components designed, developed, and / or re-engineered software packages, programs, and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms.
Responsibility for Full Stack Application Developer Job:
- Tooling in support of identity provision.
- A web-based portal, which has an API backend for our provisioning tools, thus requiring API / microservice development, full stack skills, and more.
- Provide technical feedback and support to the Iteration Manager
- Help architects and product owners achieve iterative objectives
- Develop tasks that help improve the user experience.
- Address end-user concerns / issues with early IBM provisioning as well as lifecycle management support for existing IBM
- Work within IBM’s ServiceNow tooling for effective management of tickets in your queue
- Design, develop and / or re-engineer complex applications, and integrate software packages, programs and reusable objects residing on multiple platforms
- Build applications for IBM worldwide, demonstrating agile and dynamic software support capabilities
- Be responsible for the maintenance and improvement of important
- IBM internal applications
- Perform application development based on agile methodology and participate in requirements / user story analysis, design and execution
- Conduct appropriate unit and module testing; Detection, reporting, checking and fixing defects in the application (production support)
- Focus on improving the application continuously
- Work effectively in collaboration with other team members, partners and other support functions when needed
Essential technical and professional expertise
- 12 + yrs Full stack development skills in a web-based / cloud environment.
- Java / J2EE / html / css / api / microservices / db2
- Essential experience with HTML and CSS
- Requires solid experience with container-based development platforms, such as Kubernetes / OpenShift
- Basic understanding of Agile practices and use of sluggish and other team tools
- Effective problem solving and e-communication
- Core Java, J2EE and other technologies
- Knowledge of working in web development tools like HTML 5, CSS 3, J2EE features (servlets, EJBs etc.) and JQuery
- Experience on OOAD and design patterns, data structures and algorithms, and knowledge of SQL, XML and JSON
- Knowledge of OOP languages and MVC frameworks with component development in action scripts
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise for Full Stack Application Developer Job
- Certification as a Java Developer
- Expertise in developing models and scalable microservices components
- Work is done on building integrations on various application programming interface (API) development platforms
- Cloud native application architecture, an authorization on Docker and microservices
- Proven experience with JAVAEE and Spring Framework preferred
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.