Commvault is a worldwide leader in delivering backup and recovery for the progressive enterprise. Commvault enables you to protect, manage, and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, compliant way. Our automated solutions work on-prem and in the cloud, and work with the digital tools and procedures you’re already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures your data is always available — no matter what.
Metallic, a Commvault venture, is currently seeking a Full-Stack Developer to join our dynamic Engineering team here in Commvault’s <Tinton Falls, NJ HQ & Hyderabad, India>. Metallic is a “start-up” division inside of Commvault, building a next generation business. The successful candidate will possess proven experience supporting high performing IT projects by delivering robust solutions. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to suggest new ideas and solutions to improve current processes as well as researching and learning new technologies and applying them when needed. The Metallic team is a fast-paced, agile, startup minded organization; so, if you are ready to enhance your career as part of a new and innovative line of business, then this opportunity is for you!
How you will make an impact:
- As a full-stack developer, you will be innovating and working on new projects across teams of product managers, developers, UX and business teams.
- You would be working on multiple product lines with the core team of developers, architects and support teams to simplify and solve business and technical challenges.
- You’ll own your work from technical design, development, testing, deploying, maintaining and documenting adapting Google SRE methodologies.
- You’ll write clean, well-documented and functional code with unit test cases.
- As part of our Agile team, you will be responsible for architecting re-usable components that are used to drive complex configurations for a web application. You will manage your individual priorities and have an API first mindset.
- 5+ years’ experience in a full-stack developer role in an Agile Scrum environment,
- 5+ years of continuous experience with multiple back end languages: C#, Java, Java
- Script and Typescript. Frameworks: Angular, React
- Proficient knowledge in Terraform, Ansible and similar frameworks
- SCSS, Knowledge of SCSS to CSS conversion
- Understanding in website security vulnerabilities (e.g. XSS, CSRF)
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills & attention to detail
- Proficient understanding in object-oriented design concepts
- Capable of a high degree of critical thinking, ethical motivation, responsibility, and ownership
- Collaborative individual with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as an SRE or in a DevOps role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
- COMMAND CENTER and Commvault technology stack
- CI/CD models like Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Worked with any version control cloud-based services (e(eg. GitLab, BitBucket)
Commvault is an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are always committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. and we will not discriminate against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we work.
To apply for this job please visit careers.commvault.com.