How you make an impact for FULL STACK DEVELOPER METALLIC Job in Commvault:
- As a full-stack developer, you will work on new projects in teams of product managers, developers, UX and business teams.
- You will work on multiple product lines with a core team of developers, architects and support teams to simplify and solve business and technical challenges.
- You will take your work from technical design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance and documentation to adopting the methods of Google SRE.
- You will write clean, well-documented and functional code with unit test cases.
- As part of our Agile team, you will be responsible for creating reusable components that are used to run complex configurations for a web application. You will manage your personal preferences and an API will be the first mentality.
Required Skills for FULL STACK DEVELOPER METALLIC Job in Commvault:
- 5+ years of experience in a full-stack developer role in an agile environment,
- 5+ Multiple back end languages with many years of consistent experience: C #, Java, Java
- Script and typescript. Framework: Angular, Feedback
Terraform, skilled and proficient in similar structures
- Knowledge of SCSS for SCSS, CSS conversion
- Understanding of website security vulnerabilities (eg XSS, CSRF)
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Proficient understanding of object-oriented design concepts
- Able to hold high levels of critical thinking, moral motivation, responsibility and ownership
- Partner with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as a SRE or in a DevOps role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
Preferred Skills for FULL STACK DEVELOPER METALLIC Job in Commvault:
- Comand center and commutational technology stack
- CI / CD models like Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Worked with any version control cloud-based services (eg. GitLab, BitBucket)
Related Jobs: Off Campus Drives
To apply for this job please visit commvault.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.