How you make an impact FULL STACK DEVELOPER, METALLIC Job:
As a full-stack developer, you will innovate and work on new projects in teams of product managers, developers, UX, and business teams.
You will be working on multiple product lines with a core team of developers, architects, and support teams to simplify and solve business and technical challenges.
You will work from technical design, development, testing, deployment, maintenance, and documentation to adopt Google SRE practices.
You will write clean, well-documented, and functional code with unit test cases.
As part of our Agile team, you will be responsible for creating reusable components that are used to run complex configurations for a web application. You will manage your personal preferences and an API will be the first mentality.
Required Skills for FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
- 5+ years of experience in a full-stack developer role in an agile environment,
- 5+ with continuous experience until the end of several years: C #, Java, Java
- Script and typescript. Framework: Angular, Feedback
- Terraform, skilled and proficient in similar structures
- Knowledge of SCSS to SCSS, CSS conversion
- Understanding of website security vulnerabilities (eg XSS, CSRF)
- Exceptional work ethic, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
Skilled in object-oriented design concepts
- Able to hold high levels of critical thinking, moral motivation, responsibility, and ownership
- The collaborative person with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience as an SRE or in a DevOps role
- Experience with Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services
Preferred Skills for FULL STACK DEVELOPER:
- Common center and computational technology stack
- CI / CD models like Jenkins, Azure DevOps
- Worked with any version control cloud-based services (eg GitLab, BitBucket)
Related Jobs:- Software developer Jobs in Commvault
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org