Software Development & Support
Software Developers at IBM are the backbone of our strategic initiatives to design, code, test, and provide industry-leading solutions that make the world run today – planes and trains take off on time, bank transactions complete in the blink of an eye and the world remains safe because of the work our software developers do. Whether you are working on projects internally or for a client, software development is critical to the success of IBM and our clients worldwide. At IBM, you will use the latest software development tools, techniques and approaches and work with leading minds in the industry to build solutions you can be proud of.
Your Role and Responsibilities:
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in stitch together end to end application starting from front end web development, back end development, middleware integration and persisting data in no SQL or DBMS database
- Expert in Backend and Front end technologies
- Proven in developing and implementation and providing solutions to the given problem in all the Java technologies
- Should know both Spring and Hibernate. Spring 4 or above.
- Should be experienced in OOP concepts well.
- Should be proficient in exception handling , collections, Abstract Classes and Interfaces, Constructors, File IO and Serialization, Collections (List, Map, Set), Access Specifiers, Exceptions (Checked, Unchecked), Generics, Java Keywords (Static, Final, Volatile, Synchronized, Transient), JVM and Memory Management, Multithreading and Synchronization, JSP/ Servlets,JMS .
- Should be skilled in one of the IDEs like Eclipse and Should be conversant with Build tools like Maven.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Expert in developing models and builds scalable Microservices components/API (Application Programming Interface).
- Expert in building integration flows on various API (Application Programming Interface) development platform.
- Overall very good understanding of Cloud Native Application architecture, Docker’s and Microservices.
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.