Important responsibilities Global Alliance Architect:
- Become knowledgeable about the partner’s offerings, the technology implications and the natural points of entry within their offerings that reduce the value of value
- Plan records for technical integration, technical alignment or joint development projects
- Provide information exchange and “own” key technical relationships on relevance to the partner and interact regularly and on-going
- Provide technology elements of the proposal that will be taken to market by a partner, by us or jointly by our collective channel
- Build partner-specific content to be used for architectural joint solutions in the field by awareness, competence and technical resources in the field
- Partnership Map Technology Priorities Against Productivization Schemes of Commwalt Business Units
- Train theater partner SMEs on solution offerings and best practices. Contact senior technical support resources for assistance with diagnosing and triage solutions for partners
- Ability to interact and make contacts with development, product management, engineering, and technical support
- There is a conscious plan to continue to look at the insertion points for CVLT technology in the partner’s evolving plans as gaining prudence, trust and loyalty
- Be the interface between partner, BU, CTO, development which is the time of consent and commitments with a partner to pursue our joint offerings or baseline requirements (ie partner product support).
- Partner with Commvault field teams on occasions
- Create and distribute Commvault architecture for sales opportunities
- 5+ years of experience in a pre-sales systems engineering role with a proven track record of success.
- 2-5 years experience in an alliance or product management technical position.
- Experience with large enterprise data infrastructure projects (virtual computing, storage, cloud, security, governance, etc.).
- Ability to develop and execute a technical business plan and business case to enhance the maturity of the SI business model.
- Understanding of alliance partner sales cycle, detailed understanding of product integration issues.
- In-depth understanding of enterprise data management, migration complexities, cloud usage, disaster recovery
- BS / BA (EE / CS) or equivalent.
- Experience in creating a business plan and managing complex planning projects.
- Travel around 40% -60% of the time, with occasional international travel.
Related Job: Programmer Analyst Jobs
To apply for this job please visit commvault.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.