At IBM, work is more than a job – it’s a calling: to build. to design. to code. to consult. To think and sell with customers. To create a market. To invent To support Not only to do something better but to try things that you have never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world’s most challenging problems? If so, let’s talk.
Your role and responsibilities at IBM
- You will be a part of the squad which will be located in Manyata, Bangalore.
- You can join analysis / programming / programming / testing of code in live projects in various CIO sector
- You will collaborate with other team members in the squad and clan
- You will align the agreed social contract within the team for all meetings and deliverables
- You will acquire the necessary agile skills within the project
Essential technical and professional expertise
- Strong programming skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Strong communication skills
- Be patient, be persistent and be patient
- Flexible and adaptable
- Ability to prioritize
- Ability to work on deadlines
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Excellent analytical ability
- Ability to withstand pressure in difficult circumstances
- Be a mature personality
- Possess strong organizational and administrative skills
- Ability to gain people’s trust and minimize them
To apply for this job please visit careers.ibm.com.