Bachelor Of Science (Tech),Bachelor of Engineering
The responsibilities IT Consulting Job in Infosys
A day in the life of an Infosys
• As part of the Infosys Consulting team, your primary role will be to get to the heart of client issues, diagnose problem areas, design innovative solutions, and facilitate deployment, resulting in client happiness for IT Consulting Job in Infosys.
• You will develop a proposal by giving input into solution design based on areas of ownership and expertise of parts of the proposal document.
• You will plan configuration activities, configure the product as per design, conduct conference room pilots, and assist in resolving any questions related to requirements and solution design.
• You will conduct solutions/product demonstrations, POCs / proofs of technology workshops and prepare effort estimates that fit the client’s budgetary needs and conform to the organization’s financial guidelines
• Actively leads small projects and contributes to unit-level and organizational initiatives aimed at providing high-quality value-added solutions to customers.
If you feel that you are the right fit to help your customers navigate their digital transformation journey, then this is the place for you!
Bachelor of Science (Tech), Bachelor of Engineering
Technical and Business Requirements
Enterprise Package Application Services
* Posting location is subject to business requirements
To apply for this job please visit intapidm.infosysapps.com.