HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, Ajax, Struts, Java ES2015 (ES6), Redux, Webpack, and Babel
Field of work: Software-design and development
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five partners with a desire to innovate. Together, they replaced enterprise software and described how business is done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. This is why we engineer solutions to foster innovations, spread the opportunity for our employees and customers across similarities and boundaries, and cultures.
About this Job Position for Java Full Stack Developer job in Sap
Imagine working on major challenges using the latest front-end technologies. Now combine a startup environment, the stability of a global, industry-leading organization, generous benefits, and a flexible work-life balance that your friends will envy. If this sounds like the right combination for you, then the SAP Field Glass Engineering team has the right opportunity. Our team is growing so we can face more challenges.
Results list included for Java Full Stack Developer job in Sap
- Full-stack developer with a focus on client-side development.
- Writes efficient, maintainable code for new functionalities and participates in maintaining the existing codebase. Prepares unit test plans as per new enhancements.
- Play an integral role throughout the software development lifecycle, including participation in design sessions, defining functional requirements, working with development teams, testing, and preparing code for production deployment.
Requirement for Java Full Stack Developer job in Sap
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer or information science with 4 + years of experience in software application development.
- Familiar with various technologies such as HTML, CSS, jQuery, JSP, Ajax, Struts, Java ES2015 (ES6), Redux, Webpack, and Babel.
- Experience with back-end development in Java.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.sap.com.