M.C.A, Master Of Science, Master Of Technology, BE/B.tech
The responsibilities for Java Senior Technology Architect
- As part of the Infosys delivery team, your primary role will be to provide the most appropriate architectural solution for one or more projects.
- You will also provide technology consulting and help define and shape the work
- You will implement solutions, create technology differentiation, and leverage partner technologies.
- Additionally, you will participate in competency development aimed at ensuring best-fit and high-quality technical solutions.
- You will have a significant contribution to creating thought leadership in the area of technical expertise and in compliance with guidelines, policies, and norms of infants.
- If you feel that you are the right fit to help your customers move forward in their digital transformation journey, then this is the place for you!
Educational requirements for Java Senior Technology Architect
- Master of the comp. Applications, Master of Science, Master of
- Technology, Bachelor of Engineering
- Application development and maintenance
Additional Responsibilities for Java Senior Technology Architect :
- Knowledge of architectural design patterns, performance tuning, database, and functional design
- Hands-on experience in a service-oriented architecture
- Ability to lead solution development and delivery to design solutions
- Experience in designing high level and low-level documents is a plus
- A good understanding of SDLC is a pre-requisite
- awareness of the latest technologies and trends
- Ability to collaborate with logical thinking and problem-solving skills
Technical and Business Requirements Java Senior Technology Architect:
- Primary Skills – Java, Springboot, Microservices, AWS
- In-depth knowledge and work experience of Object-Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) with UML, software architecture and design principles, design patterns, industry best practices and iterative and agile processes
- Experience in developing and deploying enterprise applications using one or more of these technologies
- Drive thought-leadership on best practices and standards on architecture and design
- Understand emerging technologies like RWD (Angular, React etc.), Micro Services, Big Data Analytics, AI / ML, Agile, DevOps.
- To develop a Proof of Concept (POC) for the Center of Excellence (COE) on emerging technologies and for customer proposals
- Performing engineering and resolving performance issues
- Contribute to identifying the best-fit architectural solutions for one or more projects
Preferred Skills for Java Senior Technology Architect :
- Technology-> Java-> Java – All
- Technology-> Java-> Springboot
General skills for Java Senior Technology Architect :
- Technology-> Microservices-> Microsystem API Management
- Technology-> Cloud Platform-> Amazon Webservices (AWS)
To apply for this job please visit careers.infosysapps.com.