BA / BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or related discipline and / or equivalent work
Eligibility Jr. Executive Job:
- BA / BS degree in Business, Communication, Human Resources or related discipline and / or equivalent work
Business Partnership for Jr. Executive Job:
- Communicates regularly with hiring managers on status updates, challenges and market trends, under the guidance of senior recruiter / lead
- Serves current open requirements and provides regular updates to BU on progress .
- Hiring managers with the help of Mr. recruiter / leads manages difficult situations.
- Provide support, as appropriate, related to recruitment materials for RFPs.
Partner with Sourcing Team for Jr. Executive Job:
- Work closely with the sourcing partner to ensure that he or she understands the role, has a fair access to the candidates, and knows how to effectively manage the candidates throughout the process
- To continuously develop and maintain an objective talent pool.
- To develop a network through industry contacts, association membership, business groups and recruitment team to help identify and source qualified candidates.
- Take advantage of the Internet including social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
Candidate Experience for Jr. Executive Job:
- Explains the candidate drivers through the entire recruitment cycle and answers / solves the questions
- Keeps the candidate through continuous communication.
- Works with other internal stakeholders (sourcing, onboarding, BU teams) to improve the candidate experience.
- Brings in innovative approaches to enhance the candidate experience.
- Employer branding: Provides a positive candidate experience.
- Effectively represents the cognitive employment brand, the organization’s business objectives, and career options for potential candidates.
Planning / Planning for Jr. Executive Job:
- Hiring plan for milestones/events to achieve the goal
- Planning weekend events effectively and ensuring success around candidate and panel participation.
- Uses channels/technology judiciously to optimize costs.
- Increases issues on time.
Rent Quality for Jr. Executive Job:
- Follows a consistent process and best practices for selection of highest quality candidates
- Administration of appropriate company assessments.
- Following the status of the interview process.
- Cognitive employment brand for potential candidates, effectively representing and marketing the organization’s business objectives and career choices.
- Ensuring consistently the best candidate experience.
To apply for this job please visit careers.cognizant.com.