Website Bank of America
Job Description for Manager Job in Bank of America
This role is responsible for several key elements of our fraud strategy execution process:
- Strict adherence to audit procedures ensures a smooth implementation of all rule changes, including additions, deletions and edits.
- Help complete regular audit of installs to ensure 100% compliance with all control procedures
- Develop and maintain new reporting for rule performance tracking post deployment to ensure consistent functioning using key fraud metrics such as ROI, misinformation etc.
- Understand how to adjust logic and why, ensuring that there is not only accuracy but, critically, uniformity across different lines of business.
- Understand how different systems and platforms interact with each other
Requirements for Manager Job in Bank of America:
- Responsible for centralized production changes for credit card, ATM / debit, check and deposit analytics teams
- Coding of rules (N / A for SFM changes)
- Rule test
- QA of documentation before rule deployment
- The implementation
- Post Production Validation / Monitoring – SAS / SQL
- Quality control routine
- Creating end to end implementation procedures and associated documentation if necessary
- Responsible for rule deployment, verification, analysis and monitoring. Uses various systems including, but not limited to Excel,
- Access, Visual Basic, SAS, SQL and Tableau at an intermediate level.
- Provides analytical support on various strategies to meet company goals. Coordinates the production of performance reports and updates for senior management. Can use established databases to provide analysis and monitoring reporting. Duties mainly include the regular use of discretion and independent judgment
- The candidate must be willing to work for flexible shift timing as the fraud strategy execution role will require a high level of commitment to resolve any production issues
Desired skill for Manager Job in Bank of America
- We also had knowledge of a preferred system:
- Prior execution experience
- Prior strategy development experience
Education and Experience for Manager Job in Bank of America:
- 3-5 + years of experience and a bachelor’s degree in mathematics, economics or other quantitative field preferred.
- Working hours: 12:30 am to 9:30 pm. The candidate must be willing to work for flexible shift timing as the fraud strategy execution role will require a high level of commitment to resolve any production issues
Job Location: Gurugram
To apply for this job please visit ghr.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.