Requirements for Manager Software Development Jobs
- You are fond of building cloud-native application platforms.
- You have a track record of delivering high-quality software, with software predicted using scooping and prioritization techniques.
- You design, write and build tools to improve reliability, availability, and scalability
Systems and services for Manager Software Development Jobs
- You deploy, supervise, analyze and optimize various products/services
Datacenter and cloud environments and platforms
- You maintain the best support of code engineering environment for automated testing
- Actively being used by customers. The principle of zero downtime is maintained
- You have hired and developed strong software engineering teams.
- You are experienced with team budgeting, software development process, vendor engagement, and product evaluation.
- You have experience in shipping facilities in an agile development environment using either Scrum and/or Kanban.
- You work multi-functionally to proactively identify potential changes in specifications
- And requirements that may cause an application/product to perform an update
- You have good interpersonal skills (written and verbal)
- You have 10+ years of hands-on software development experience in Python, Java, C, or Golang.
- Exposure with CI / CD tools and continuous integration – Jenkins, SonarQube, Git.
- You enjoy doing code reviews and providing technical advice.
- You have experience with Linux, OpenStack, VMware, Containers, and Kubernetes.
- You have experience with AWS, GCP or Azure
- You have 3+ years of ability to work in a technical management position.
- You have a BS in Computer Science or other technical subject areas.
Related Job: software engineer jobs cisco
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.