Job Description for Market Research Jobs in Capgemini
- Engage with potential customers to understand and scope potential requirements and propose the most appropriate solution and methodology.
- Conduct research and analysis across a wide range of assignments, including market evaluation and sizing, competitive analysis and benchmarking, industry/sector analysis, and more.
- Lead a team of research analysts for project delivery.
- Training and mentoring new joiners on research methodology and their application in various databases and research work.
- Ability to design, structure, and perform tasks with clear visibility to deadlines.
- Assign tasks from internal customers, clearly setting their expectations and managing deliverables within the team.
- Management of various key initiatives aimed at enhancing the operational effectiveness of the drive and team and building its visibility
Primary skill for Market Research Jobs in Capgemini
- Experience in research and advisory domains.
- Excellent presentation, conversation, follow-up, and closing skills.
Secondary skills for Market Research Jobs in Capgemini
- Must be well versed with swot analysis, pastel analysis, 5 force model, BCG matrix.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.capgemini.com.