- Install, configure and upgrade databases on all environments
Implementing distribution across various platforms and clustering mechanisms to reduce administrative functions
- Work on the trigger and work on both the application and the trigger by starting the channel and configuring the trigger and trigger monitor
- Manage database objects such as table bases, users, tables, indexes, roles, privileges, profiles, DB links, physical views, partitions, synonyms, sequences, views, and indexes and other database objects and more.
- Create physical / logical standby database and perform switch-over and fail-over
- Performance monitoring using performance and tuning drives, instrumentation.
Essential technical and professional expertise
- Minimum 8 years experience in IT industry
- Experience in installation, configuration and upgrade administration on Windows and UNIX environments to support Oracle DB with RAC, RMAN, Dataguard, Goldengate
- Proven expertise for manufacturing DBA items such as QA Manager, Q and Channel
- Ability to install ORACLE DBA clustering on all OS platforms, install and fix support packs
- Demonstrated ability to implement high availability, work load management and failure, disaster recovery and performance tuning
- Expertise in debugging and analytical skills with solid understanding of system development methods, techniques and tools.
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
- Proficient in working with process availability (ITIL) in a high availability environment
- You love the creative environment that creative designs use to stimulate thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting-edge technologies
- Ambitious person who can work with agreed goals / targets and creative approach to work under his direction
- Comfortable person with change management and proven time management capability
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, contributing to team effort by meeting related outcomes as needed
- Updating technical knowledge by attending academic workshops, reviewing publications
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.