Specific responsibilities Sales Specialist Jobs in Amazon:
- Understand Amazon Seller Services products and services: convey significant benefits to external audiences
- Champion the seller’s relationship to Amazon: Create strong communication channels at all levels of the seller’s organization, set clear expectations, provide frequent status updates and work towards a development plan
- Review performance and self-vendor success: Provide guidance on essential tasks through analysis, joint review, adoption of tools and scalable processes. Conduct analysis on current business and future opportunities and provide regular executive-level reporting. Publish recommendations and action plans based on the data.
- Identify Big Vendors: Connect with big vendors yet to be launched, bring your blockers forward to cross functional teams and align solutions, create joint proposals, and get them onboard.
This position is based at one of the Regional Office of India and will require travel (North / West / East / South)
Previous Experience / Qualification:
- 3+ years of experience in sales or business development
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA is preferred
In-depth understanding of e-commerce is required (preferably prior experience in e-commerce)
- Previous responsibility for strategic development, product management or product marketing
- Revenue targets and quotas are highly desirable
- Excellent written and oral communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience is highly desirable to impress C-level officers
- Active listening skills, highly consultative and solution-oriented performance
Personal Features and Qualifications for Sales Specialist Jobs in Amazon:
- Demonstrate intense customer focus in decision making
- Strong communication skills and execution speed
- Fast, analytical and thoughtful with strong business decisions
- Collects correct input / data – uses both intuition and data to arrive at a conclusion
- Ability to thrive successfully in ambiguous environments
- Thinks big, takes smart risks, is innovative and can think outside the box
- Focus on delivering results with strong team players and high standards
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.