The responsibilities for Salesforce Consultant Jobs in IBM
- Help business stakeholders in support of Design, Business Architect, Process Development, Functional Implementation and Salesforce CRM application.
- Demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
- Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
Use consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussions with the customer and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Train a team of developers on leaders and salesforce development techniques
- Demonstrated experience in Agile, Scream and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycles (SDLC).
- Understand the customer’s busiDemonstrated experience in Agile, Scream and Waterfallness pain points and provide solutions to leverage sales.
- Provide experience in designing workflow rules to implement business processes.
- Familiarity with execution systems and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and training methods
- Demonstrate interpersonal skills, contribute to team effort by meeting related outcomes as needed
- Updating technical knowledge, reviewing publications by participating in academic workshops
Essential technical and professional expertise for Salesforce Consultant Jobs in IBM
- Minimum 5 years experience of SFDC platform development
Previous experience implementing full-cycle projects Salesforce Sales Cloud.
- In-depth technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, intensive usage and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Knowledge of the best practices and tactics in Salesforce multi-part implementation
- Experience defining and delivering custom Force.com enterprise applications in a technical and/or functional leadership role. Hands-on experience with SSJS, SQL, API, Node.JS
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise for Salesforce Consultant Jobs in IBM
- Familiar with Agile development
- Demonstrated ability to operate within a short release cycle
- Ability to follow and develop best-in-class engineering practices
- Experiencing enterprise-level solutions for customers.
- Salesforce product certifications are a plus (admin, advanced administrator, platform app builder, service cloud consultant, sales cloud consultant)
- Salesforce development/optimization (APEX, Visual Force) is a plus.
- Knowledge of sending SFDC tokens is a plus
- You love the creative environment that creative designs use to stimulate thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting-edge technologies
- An ambitious person who can work under his direction with agreed goals/targets and creative approach
- The comfortable person with the ability to manage change and proven time management
Related Job: Software Development Engineer Intern
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.