What would you do for Security Engineer Jobs in Gradeup:
- Identify critical flaws in our web application and cloud infrastructure that can be exploited.
- Collaborate with peers to write and review tech proposals, architectural diagrams, application code, and cloud formations.
- Reduce evaluation time by maintaining specifications and maintenance. Improve the scope of our assessment by adding new techniques and new areas of vulnerability assessment.
- Educate the former organization to develop secure services to prevent negotiation and organize security by preparing retorticles.
- Use manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives.
- Periodically compile and track vulnerabilities for Metripurus within the organization, along with vulnerabilities on all the principles we use.
- Review and define requirements for information security in the context of our products and set guidelines for meeting them.
- Work closely with the team to build systems that can completely avoid the weaknesses of the weaker sections.
what you’ll need for Security Engineer Jobs in Gradeup:
- Experience working as a security engineer or working as a software engineer with deep involvement in acquiring a web engineer.
- Experience in infrastructure security and cloud-native ecosystem (containerized workflow)
- Ability to use one or more high-level programming languages with the ability to understand complex information flows.
- Understanding of web security mechanisms (such as SOP, CORS, CSP, Subsystem Integrity, and same site cookies)
- Awareness about applications that implement OAuth, SAML and JWT authentication
To apply for this job please visit gradeup.darwinbox.in.