What would you do for Security Engineer Jobs:
- Identify critical flaws in our web application and cloud infrastructure that can be exploited.
- Collaborate with peers to write and review technical proposals, architectural diagrams, application code, and cloud creation.
- Reduce evaluation time by maintaining specifications and tooling.
- Improve the scope of our assessment by adding new techniques and new categories of vulnerability assessments.
- Educate the organization to pre-empt to develop safe services and to prevent security arrangements from conducting negotiations and preparing written articles.
- Use manual testing techniques and methods to gain a better understanding of the environment and reduce false negatives.
- Track and track vulnerabilities over time for matrix purposes within the organization, along with vulnerabilities on the technologies we use.
- Review and define requirements for information security solutions in the context of our products and set guidelines for meeting them.
- Work closely with the team to build systems that can eliminate and protect entire classes of vulnerabilities.
what you’ll need Security Engineer Jobs:
- Experience working as a security engineer or working as a software engineer with deep involvement in acquiring a web engineer.
- Experience in infrastructure security and cloud-native ecosystem (containerized workflow)
- Ability to use one or more high-level programming languages with the ability to understand complex information flows.
- Understanding of web security mechanisms (such as SOP, CORS, CSP, Subsystem Integrity, and same site cookies)
- Awareness about applications that implement OAuth, SAML and JWT authentication
To apply for this job please visit gradeup.darwinbox.in.