Essential skills for Senior Engineer Job:
- Strong experience in CRM Salesforce, Visual Force, Apex and CPQ.
- Proficiency in Salesforce CPQ including CPQ and contract management (ex: Salesforce CPQ, Large Machines, Apptus, etc.) and experience in managing a quote-to-cash application with a desire to become certified.
- Passionate about writing world-class code
- High level of commitment to customer satisfaction and agility
- Collaborate with others and build positive working relationships
- Follow a strong work ethic
- strong written and verbal communication skills
what are your responsibilities for Senior Engineer Job:
- Analysis of project requirements and ability to convert the said requirements into technical documents, designs and codes
- Implementing the design method and toolset
- Writing well-designed, flaw-free code that scales well and follows all best practices and guidelines
- Performing software development with an emphasis on security, performance, and robustness.
- Conducting deep-level analysis to identify root cause in order to resolve issues systematically
- Adhere to all defined software configuration management best practices
- Reviewing the code to identify issues as well as deviations from best practices
- Addressing issues promptly, responding positively to failures and challenges with a mindset of continuous improvement
Primary Location: IN-HR-Gurgaon
Job Type: Standard
Employee Status: Regular
To apply for this job please visit nagarro.taleo.net.