Website Bank of America
Bank of America is one of the world’s leading financial institutions, serving individual consumers, small and middle-market businesses and large corporations with a full range of banking, investing, asset management and other financial and risk management products and services. We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent across the globe to ensure our continued success. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be the best place for people to work and aim at creating a work environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
We are a part of the Global Business Services which delivers technology and operations capabilities to Bank of America lines of business (LOB) and enterprise functions.
Our employees help our customers and clients at every stage of their financial lives, helping them connect to what matters most. This purpose defines and unites us. Every day, we are focused on delivering value, convenience, expertise and innovation for individuals, businesses and institutional investors we serve worldwide.
* BA Continuum is a nonbank subsidiary of Bank of America, part of Global Business Services in the bank.
The Operational Excellence team functions as a Center of Excellence to provide strategic and innovative advantage to Bank of America through Business Excellence, Business Intelligence and Process Excellence Work-streams.
Individual will be involved in driving productivity, process Improvement and efficiency through several strategic and tactical level projects aligned to the various lines of businesses and delivery teams, both inside and outside the Global Business Services. Incumbent will work towards establishing and maintaining delivery performance measurement system, building the culture of continuous improvement and driving key business improvement initiatives through application of Six Sigma, Lean, DFSS and Project Management methodologies.
- Process Governance: Own the validity & accuracy of data and information available, Ensure process maps and workflows are in place and validated regularly, Identify and mentor top down improvement projects basis Process Governance reviews, Understand the end to end process flow
- Strategic Initiatives: Participate in strategic initiatives of the OPEX / LOB org basis skills & interest; Domain & Technical Skill enhancement; Metrics Enhancement; Industry wide methodologies and practices (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen, PMP)
- Continuous Process Improvement: Be responsible for deployment of Operational excellence Framework across aligned teams; Drive Improvement projects, Just Do It and Best Practices across delivery teams
Identify and mentor improvement projects (PE projects); Identify and mentor Risk, Customer Experience & Business impact projects; Identify and mentor cost efficiency projects; Drive business transformation through PE Methodology and Analytics; Drive ideation and execution of ideas; Support & promote Innovation
- Stakeholder Management: Connect with relevant stakeholders on a regular basis; Promptly address any process gaps and stakeholder priorities; Gain a seat at the table and insure participation on key initiatives of the LOB assigned
- Metrics Management: Ensure metrics & reporting activities are seamless; Review Data Collection Plan for any gaps; Random audit on metrics in Service Management tool vs. Metrics Reporting tool to identify and curb any improvement opportunities / inefficiencies; Drill down on any CTQ slippages; Drive metrics aligned towards business outcomes.
- Program and Change Management: Drive change through inclusive onboarding of relevant stakeholders
- Business Data Analytics: Structured analysis of various operational parameters providing better information insights
- Consulting: Provide consultancy for global projects and assignments
- Education: University degree in Commerce, MBA Finance or CA or ICAI
- Experience: 12+ years of overall experience
- Certifications: GB or BB certification
- Understanding and working knowledge of finance in the area Global financial control or RTR or Led CFO projects
- Expertise in change management specially in banking industry
- Quality background (Six Sigma, Lean, Kaizen) with implementation experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical and Multi-Tasking; ability to see the big picture
- Data visualization tools; understanding of emerging technologies like Alteryx, Tableau, RPA automations
- PMP Certified
- Creative thought process to be able to think out of the box and logically connect the dots
Location : Gurugram
Shift Timings: 12.00 PM to 9 PM
To apply for this job please visit careers.bankofamerica.com.