Skill: MS Dynamic Developer
Job Description Senior Software Engineer:-
- Creating user acceptance testing and performance testing plans to validate and support the customizations and integrations.
- Develop solutions using Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016, Configure and customize Dynamics CRM.
- Develop plugin, action, custom workflow activities, Create workflows, business process flow, business rules, dialogs within the platform. Write integration solutions through WebAPI, Organization Service, external web services.
- Follow high coding standards. Timely completion of tasks assigned and regular reporting.
- Participate in design discussions. Prepare required technical documentation to support the Development Production process and ensure effective communications within the team.
- Follow best practices for all development, integration work, and change management.
- Develop reports and dashboards. Ensure timely development and deployment of code.
- Understand existing functionality to fix application bugs as part of Production support.
To apply for this job please visit mycareer.virtusa.com.