How you make an impact for Senior SRE Engineer Jobs in Commvault in Bengaluru:
- Collaborate with application architects, developers, and systems engineers to capture functional and non-functional requirements.
- Our SaaS platform capabilities continuously improve and enhance scalability.
- Generate appropriate design, diagrams and documentation and present to stakeholders.
- Using agile methods [Scrum / Kamban] to streamline project delivery, track progress and report.
- Support operations, meeting reliability and capacity requirements.
- Participate in carrying out and working on-call duties in different time zones with a multi-national team.
- Responsible for timely root cause analysis [RCA] of production issues.
- Develop tooling, policies, procedures to drive and improve customer experience, engineering productivity.
- Implement and enforce compliance, SOC 2, ISO guidelines, security frameworks and practices.
- Participate as a stakeholder in product roadmap, sprint planning, stand-up planning.
- Handle Escalation, Scream Master, Change, Problem, Incident Management.
- Overseas cloud networking and cloud security layers.
- Overseas cloud governance, cost control, ITIL standard.
The requirement for Senior SRE Engineer Jobs?
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related discipline
- Must be certified in AWS or Azure Cloud Platform.
- Getting a network/security certificate is good
- Overall 8+ years of IT experience.
- 5+ years of significant production cloud administration experience.
- Strong experience and proven knowledge of Microsoft Azure cloud platform. Knowledge of AWS and GCP will be considered as additional benefit.
- Major experience in industry scalability solutions and technologies.
- Strong experience with container, EKS, AKS, K8S platforms.
- Demonstrated knowledge of configuration management, deployment tools and IAAC practices.
- Strong experience in automating and orchestrating workloads across multiple public cloud providers
- Expert tools like Terraform, Ansible, Jenkins, Chef, Puppet, AWS Cloud Formation, Salt are a plus.
- Strong experience with networking concepts, protocols, enterprise firewalls, and load balancers, VPNs, traffic engineering.
- Strong experience in cloud security solutions. Technologies, security frameworks.
- Strong experience with Linux and open-source software/technologies.
- Good understanding of virtualization, backup, BCP / DR technologies.
- Must have worked with product-based companies and experience in supporting engineering org for tactical and strategic operations/tasks
- Experience in automation using Bash or Python scripting.
- ITIL Framework, Exposure to Agile / Scream Methodology.
- Participate in on-call support and willpower for support during the weekend.
To apply for this job please visit commvault.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.