application security, DevOps
Your role and responsibilities for Software Developer – Application Security Job
As a software developer, you are responsible for working on strategic deliverables to improve the AccessHub platform:
Responsibility for Software Developer – Application Security Job:
- Implement new tool functions that support changing business needs
- Develop tasks that automate provisioning and automated management of primary / secondary controls
- Develop tasks that help improve the user experience
- Working on the implementation of a risk based access control model
- Help architects and product owners achieve iterative objectives
- Provide technical feedback and support to the Iteration Manager
- Validated collaboration and communication skills with being able to lead in a global environment
- Deep understanding of Agile principles and worked in agile environment
Essential technical and professional expertise for Software Developer – Application Security Job
- Minimum 5 years experience in IT / Software Engineering
- Secure knowledge in application security, DevOps,
- Working knowledge of SaaS architecture and API development
- Solid understanding of protocols such as API security, OAuth / OIDC and SCIM. Web Services and SOA Security, Web Application Design and Development
- Expert level in current development languages (Java, Nodges, Python)
- Demonstrated knowledge and awareness of operating and interfacing with various platforms
- Proficiency in understanding business processes and requirements and translating them into technical requirements specifications.
- Demonstrated technical experience in cloud computing, information warehousing / management, app development and virtualization, API development
- Experience working with various SQL and NOSQL databases (Sybase,
- Mongo, DB2, SQL Server, Oracle) and various application servers
- Hands-on experience with various DevOps toolsets: Jenkins, Terraform and Docker
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise for Software Developer – Application Security Job
- Technical (Leadership) experience in identity / access governance
- Experience with enterprise solution design / integration is a plus.
- Knowledge of the RACF platform is a plus.
- Knowledge of mobile security is a plus
- Hands on experience with Java based technologies, microservices, containerization, CI / CD (continuous integration / continuous delivery)
- Knowledge of Spring, Groovy, and Grails prioritized experience in applications development, solution design and delivery, and increasing levels of management of process improvement.
- Ability to work effectively and achieve results in functional areas in a
- work environment with high rates of change
- Extensive hands-on experience building and managing the development of complex, large-scale enterprise applications and products with flexibility and reliability.
- Written, oral communication, presentation skills, leadership, problem solving and analytical skills.
To apply for this job please visit www.applytracking.com.