Job Description for Software Developer Engineer – iOS
If you’ve made it this far, you’re probably interested in the role 🙂
Responsibilities for Software Developer Engineer – iOS:
- Design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform
- Work with product and design teams to understand end-user requirements and use cases and translate them into practical and effective technical solutions. You integrate and consume web services (JSON, XML, etc.).
- Use core animation to create attractive motion effects and intuitive interfaces
- Integrate with our backend services to ensure that we are providing a great mobile user experience that is super-fast for the end-user.
- Work on bug fixing and application performance improvement
- By requiring its own end-to-end product modules / features to go live
- Design and review codes, troubleshoot and work as consultants to team members on technical matters
- Constantly explore, evaluate and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability
- A mentor is a junior engineer
Requirements for Software Developer Engineer – iOS
- 1-6 years of iOS application development, with extensive use of Obj-C (or Swift) I / O, collections, algorithms, and well-known application frameworks.
- Strong understanding of interactive application development paradigm under iOS, memory management, file I / O, network programming, considers and multithreading
- IOS-specific application development and experience publishing iOS apps in the App Store
- Experience working with iOS frameworks such as core data, core animations, core graphics, and core text
- Programming experience in Objective-C programming, Cocoa, Xcode, and iOS SDK
- Good sense of design pattern
- Good understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Working knowledge of common mobile landscape, architecture, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience working with third-party libraries and APIs
Benefits for Software Developer Engineer – iOS
- A flat and transparent culture
- Support for setting up a home office
- Business Tools – MacBook, latest software
- Monthly communication reimbursement
- Best learning and development opportunities
A chance to make a big impact at the start of your career
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.