Job Description for Software developer in Commvault
Commvault is a worldwide leader in providing backup and recovery for progressive enterprises. Commvault enables you to protect, manage and use your data, while managing it in a consistent, consistent manner. Our automated solutions work periodically and in the cloud, and with digital tools and processes, you are already using. Keep your data accessible and actionable with a single solution that ensures that your data is always available – whatever it is.
We have an exciting career opportunity for the software developer. This person will work closely with members of the business applications and technology solutions team around the world and work to enhance and streamline all technology-intensive initiatives. The ideal candidate has experience in developing the Microsoft ecosystem, learns constantly, and wishes to immerse themselves in a fast-paced and aggressive environment.
You will like this opportunity because of you…
- Develop computer, web, cloud, and mobile applications using the latest technologies, design patterns, and practices
- Work collaboratively on a shared codebase in an agile team environment
- Contribute to different levels of architecture, including front-end, business, back-end, and persistence layers
- Debug and conceptual application flow to troubleshoot and diagnose product issues
We will love you because you…
- Most of the following have working knowledge:
- .NET Framework (ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, .NET Standard)
- CSS Frameworks (Bootstrap, Foundation, Lace, Sass)
- Data Management (SQL / ORM, JSON, XML, MQ, OData)
- Mobile Development for iOS and Android using Xamarin
- Agile development methods
- Prefer to work in high-speed, often punctual, and dynamic environments.
- Is a self-starter who works independently and as a strong team player
- Minimum 2 years of general programming experience
To apply for this job please visit commvault.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com.