- 2+ years of non-internship professional software development experience
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C ++, or C #, including object-oriented design
- 1+ years of experience for contributing to the architecture and design of new and existing systems (architecture, design patterns, reliability, and scaling).
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field
- Solid Computer Science Fundamentals: Data Structures, Object-Oriented Design, Algorithms, Problem Solving, and Complexity Analysis.
- Experience building software systems that have been successfully delivered to customers
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, manufacturing processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience in defining system architecture and exploring technical business
- Experience of communicating with users, other technical teams, and management to describe requirements, software product features, and technical designs
- Hands-on expertise in building and operating complex distributed systems
- Master’s degree in computer science or related field
- Experience building and operating mission critical, highly available (24×7) systems
- Experience with machine learning, data mining and / or statistical analysis tools such as R and MATLAB is a plus
- Experience with intensive learning frameworks like TensorFlow, MXNet, PyTorch, Chainer is a plus
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.