Core competency for Software Development Engineer Jobs in Amazon
- Programming experience with at least one modern language such as Java, C ++, or C #, including object-oriented design
- Bachelor’s degree and/or master’s degree in computer science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of software development experience including Java and/or C ++.
- The basic principles of computer science include object-oriented design, data structures, algorithm design, problem-solving, and complexity analysis.
Predefined quality for Software Development Engineer Jobs in Amazon
- Experience with distributed (multi-tiered) systems, algorithms and relational databases
- Ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the complete software development life cycle, including coding standards, code review, source control management, manufacturing processes, testing, and operations.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems
- Experience communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to describe requirements, software product features, technical designs, and product strategy
- Typically hands-on expertise in many incompatible technologies from front-end user interfaces to back-end systems and all points in between.
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.