Software Development Manager Jobs in Amazon
Primary responsibilities Software Development Manager Jobs:
- Providing technical expertise and leadership in the product life cycle, influencing software engineers best practices for their team and their own operational metrics
- Work with business leaders and product managers to define product requirements.
- Prioritize, communicate, maintain and execute roadmaps, project plans, and commitments
- Work with engineers to define technical requirements and architect and execute best-in-class implementation in an agile manner
- Build and maintain world-class customer experience and operational excellence for your deliverables
- Hire, manage, mentor and develop a high-performing team of software engineers
The basic ability for Software Development Manager Jobs in Amazon
- Bachelor / Masters degree in Computer Science or related field
Ability to solve complex technical problems and design robust, scalable solutions
- Ability to think critically and actively contribute to strategic choices.
Management of development teams working on multiple projects simultaneously.
- 5+ years of experience managing large scale software development teams following agile development processes.
- Project planning and execution, strong skills in problem-solving.
- Ability to take a project from initial scoping requirements through actual launch and support of the project
- Proven leadership and teamwork skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in both technical and non-technical discussions.
- Deep, hands-on technical expertise, service-oriented architecture at a high level
- Elastic map cum and machine learning program exposure.
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in high-speed environments
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for complete software development life cycle including coding standards, code review, source control management, manufacturing processes, testing, and operations
- Clear, professional communication skills able to contribute to team discussions, knowing when to contribute, when to listen, and when to ask questions
- Continually and continuously improve your level of knowledge about Amazon’s business and relevant technologies, and use this knowledge to deliver high-quality, accurate software tables
- Strong business and technical vision
- Good understanding of web services
Related Jobs: React Js Developer Job in wipro
To apply for this job please visit account.amazon.jobs.