Roles and responsibilities
In this role, you will be able to plan test activities, prepare test cases and variations, design test automation plans, manual execution of test cases, and develop test scripts for new features as well as maintain existing facilities and areas Will be responsible for keeping. System and solution testing teams and cross-functional stakeholders such as development engineering collaborate to ensure uniform quality of systems and software.
The ideal candidate will work with customer knowledge teams to provide sourcing knowledge in internal testing processes, transfer of information, simulation/reproduction of reported problems, and incorporating field teachings into internal testing plans and procedures.
- Exposure and understanding of IETF / public technical specifications.
- Good experience in facility-level testing and system-level understanding of access, edge, core routing platform, and software stack.
- Test script development in one of Python, TCL and/or related environments
- Excellent debugging, problem-solving skills
- Sound Fundamentals in Operating Systems and Data Networking Fundamentals
- Strong Layer 2 expertise with hands-on experience in routing infrastructure like PBR, ACL, Tunnel. Specialization in layer 3 protocols like OSPF, IPV4 / 6 (Unicast / Multicast), VRRP, GLBP
- Hands-on experience testing tools like Spirent, IXIA, Sniffers, Packet Capture (Wireshark), etc.
- The benefit of being exposed to data center technologies is added.
- Exposure to the development of large/complex network devices including routing and switching systems.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.