Job Description for Software Engineer Frontend Developer Job
Gradeup is seeking a frontend developer to help continue the construction of the Gradeup web platform. We are looking for people who will grow with us as a company. We place great emphasis on quality and provide the best possible experience to our users.
What would you do:
- Must be willing and confident to take ownership of the product.
- Must be responsible enough to optimize built characteristics and enhance performance.
- Have an understanding of the shold to switch to different coding techniques and adapt to new techniques.
what you’ll need:
- Have an eye for design, and enjoy creating pixel-perfect pages.
- Experience with front structures such as Vue, Angular.
- Git and CI development experience
- Experience working in a lean startup environment
- Bonus point if you work with server-side rendering frameworks such as Next.js
- If you are experienced with writing server-side applications, Points.
- Bonus Points If you have worked with GraphCall, and Apollo Tools.
- Bonus points if you can understand and optimize webpack configuration for optimal builds
- Bonus points if you can hack through a Node.js codebase.
What we are offering:
- An exciting and challenging work environment with highly enthusiastic and enthusiastic people
- Being part of a growing start-up, lead your field of expertise
- Complete transparency on the functioning of the company.
- To work directly with the founder and to witness the highest levels of decision making
To apply for this job please visit gradeup.darwinbox.in.