Software Engineer Internal Applications
- Problem-solving ability/ability
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development and continuous integration/delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally solving complex problems
- Proficient in the cloud, cloud connector, and container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
Proficiency in CI / CD tools, security mindset, and orchestration/configuration mgmt / IaC tools such as Terraform, Unsible, Puppet, etc.
- Familiarity with commercial / ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
Understanding of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming and load balancing
Who are you
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is only for 2021/22 passout
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.