What would you do for Software Engineer Internship:-
- Problem-solving ability
- Passion about technology and building software applications, with object-oriented design, test-driven development, and continuous integration/delivery
- Ability to work efficiently as part of a collaborative team
- Ability to work cross-functionally solving complex problems
- Proficient in the cloud, cloud connectors, and container technologies such as AWS, GCP, Azure, CloudRun, Knative, Kubernetes, and APIs.
- Proficiency in CI / CD equipment, security mindset, and orchestration/config mgmt / IaC tools such as Terraform, Unsibel, Puppet, etc.
- Familiarity with commercial / ERP applications such as Salesforce, Oracle, and SAP and integration with other internal applications.
- Understanding of distributed systems and microservices
- Solid programming background in object-oriented development and design patterns
- Understanding of threads, synchronization, locks, concurrent programming, and load balancing
The requirement for this Software Engineer Internship
- Currently pursuing a Bachelor or Master of Engineering degree in Computer Science or Informatics
- CGPA of 8.0 (out of 10) and above
- The requirement is only for 2021/22 passout
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Must be fluent in English.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
Related Job: Software Engineer Jobs in Bank of America
To apply for this job please visit jobs.cisco.com.