Roles and responsibilities for Software Engineer Internship in Microsoft:
- Understanding customer requirements
- Assisting with project planning, scooping, prioritizing.
- providing estimates; Identifying work ownership.
- Creating simple, flexible and comprehensive designs.
- Providing and resolving design feedback.
- Writing quality code at source.
- Authoring verification tests; Providing timely problem resolution.
- B.Tech/M in Computer Science or related quantitative field. Tech / MS degree with minimum CGPA of 8/10.
- Ability to write clean, well-crafted code with emphasis on quality, simplicity, durability and consistency.
- Consider customer attitudes and experiences when implementing solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to deliver tasks on time; Also demonstrates the ability to adapt to change.
- Provide estimates; Author verification test; Provide timely problem resolution.
- Communicate effectively for necessary progress, risks and help within the project team.
Location of operation:
Hyderabad, Bangalore, Noida.
Benefits and Perks
- Industry-leading healthcare
- Giving programs
- Opportunities to network and connect
- Discounts on products and services
Related Job: iOS-Developer Jobs in Wipro in Banglore
To apply for this job please visit careers.microsoft.com.